Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Teeny Photo Books: (as in, easter egg size).

What are the Easter basket traditions in your family?  Growing up we had a family basket that mom filled with yummy candy and had in the middle of our dining room table.  In our family we fill simple baskets and hide them.  The fun for the kiddos is hunting for the baskets and then enjoying the goodies.  The fun for momma is picking out the goodies for the baskets and filling them!

I was inspired by armelleblog on instagram when she shared her idea of placing tiny photo books in Easter eggs! When I saw these eggs I knew they'd be perfect to hold the tiny books.  I like the look of the jagged edge when the eggs are open.  These eggs are from Dollar Tree - 3 for $1. 
As soon as I saw these books from Social Print Studio I was sold!! I love their teeny tiny size and the fact that they're hard cover.  I've ordered books before and have been very pleased with the quality and affordability.  You can order yours HERE. These sweet littles were 3 for $10. I'm already picking out what to order next - maybe their poster or mini squares. The calendar would be a great gift! My mind is busy with all the ideas you can create!
Seriously though, so tiny!!

The boys will each get one for their basket and the third is for momma to keep.  

No comments: